easy Homemade Doggie Cake
1. 1/4 cup vegetable oil
2. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* See Notes
3. 1/3 cup honey
4. 1 cup shredded carrots
5. 1 egg
6. 1/2 cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
7. 1 cup flour (white, whole wheat, or almond)
8. 1 teaspoon baking soda
|easy Homemade Doggie Cake|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Instructions
2. In a medium bowl, combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey (optional).
3. Stir in the carrots, then gradually add the flour and baking soda until well combined.
4. Pour into a small and greased baking pan. I used a 5.75 x 3 inch mini loaf pan and it was perfect. a 6 cup ring mold also works.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, (mine was done after 30). Turn onto a wire rack and let cool completely.